thumbnail

WALX Mobile Suit Gundam Zaku clip



Ello guys, I just got home from work, been in the office since 7 am and its almost 11 pm now. Anyways,  I just want to share a cool looking WALX Zaku clip / keychain by Bandai Asia that I got yesterday in a toy shop while I was hunting for a hguc Bawoo and a hguc the O. I never found those kits so I just grabbed something that is Gundam. My little girl Sammy got herself a nice puppy stuff toy and some Play doughs and my girl Nico got herself some crayola stuffs. My little 2 year old boy Basti was with her mom in the grocery...so I was not able to get him a toy. Anyways, here are some pics of this cute Zaku clip...




















































Thanks for viewing! ;)

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.