thumbnail

hg 1/144 GN-X WIP part II - detailing mods done?



I finished this yesterday but I was not able to take snapshots of it coz my battery ran out of juice. I have started on this build even though I have not yet finish the WG, though an enamel wash and a final topcoat would complete and finish that build.



Anyways, this is just a relax build thus I am lazy to cut small pla plates for detailing and just used some MSG option parts instead and scribed a few more panel lines. As usual I am itchy to further add detail to this but hopefully I would decide to just paint this as it is by weekend. Now here are some photos of the kit so far...





















































Thanks for viewing! til next post! ;)


Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.