thumbnail

MG The O - Gunpla News



I told you yesterday that I am hunting for an hguc The O for a week now...forget that! hehe... I just saw from Gundam Guy that Bandai is going to release a MG ( 1/100 ) The O by summer of 2010 ( I don't have any idea of what month is summer in Japan though. :b ).



According to G.G. the photos came from 49th Shizouka Hobby Show 2010 and some other kits like the much anticipated hguc Sinanju is also going to be released soon. There are a few more hgucs to be released like the hguc Delta Plus, but I am only interested in the MG The O. I will definitely get this...hope to get my hands on this soon! ;)



EDIT: As usual more pictures at ngeekhiong.blogspot.com

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.