thumbnail

Wing Gundam Zero Custom wallpaper - DC23



Ello guys, The photo on top shows a very quick photoshop doodle of my most recent build, the battle damaged MG Wing Gundam Wing Zero Custom. Actually this is not really a wallpaper coz the composition is vertical and not horizontal, thus this is more of an art card than a wallpaper.



I got the idea of the title " Fallen Zero " from a fellow modeler in ZeroGunz, John David C. and I basically wanted a rising from the dead look in which Wing Custom has his arms tucked on his sides and is rising from the ground. I composited a nice background I got from the internet, added lightning and some clouds and made it look like it is raining.



Thanks for dropping by! til next post! ;D



Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.