thumbnail

my 10 year OLD drawings...



Ello guys, I decided to revive my old portfolio which is basically my old 1999 - 2001 drawings. My favorite amongst all of them is the sad " blue " clown that I drew on a textured paper and painted in Prang water colors. It was then inked with Rotring technical pens.and this made me change my avatar to a clown. hihi



I figured to scan and upload most of the better drawings as they are really getting dirty and really old. At least now I have a 300 dpi copies of them and have small copies here in my blog as well. My medium was water color ever since, but a few were painted with colored pencils, photoshop, poster colors and technical pens.



Pretty nostalgic while looking at them... and came to realize that I love doing details ever since, like the scales of the dragon and most of the brush strokes... anyways here are my 9 - 11 year old drawings...







































Thanks for dropping by! til' next post! XD
Tags :

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.