thumbnail

1/35 RX-78-2 ver Ka by mtomczek






Ello guys, I present to you Matt Tomczek's not so recent masterpiece, the 1/35 RX-78-2 ver Ka! We basically enjoyed the WIP of this behemoth at Fichtenfoo forums and ZeroGunz and have also seen this monster of a build at both forums as well.



However, I am really happy to see Matt's masterpieces at MAC forums now... Like I said before, I feel so fortunate to have met and made good friends in Hong Kong and at ZeroGunz! Matt Tomczek's and my other non- Filipino friends are helping us inspire the new aspiring Filipino modelers at MAC.



This build opened my eyes for my future...hihi. After seeing this at ZeroGunz, I vowed that one of these years I will buy this behemoth and show this monster to my fellow Filipino modelers in the flesh ( resin ), Hope my wife never reads this. Matt's painting skills is humanly impossible to match but I hope to build one of these resin giants in the near future.



The photo below shows the 1/35 kit with a 1/60 NG Exia...













Thanks for dropping by!!! XD


Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.