thumbnail

M.A.C. forums is up!!!



Ello guys, I took a sick leave from work today coz I do not feel good at all and I cannot do much  Gunpla coz my left thumb has a 7mm wound. Thus, I decided to work on developing and adding sections to the MAC forums that MatX initially has set up a year ago.



Due to the surprising success of the MAC group page at Facebook and also the very successful ally group page in GMAC, We have decided to push through with the MAC forums to have a more structured place with lots of sections for our Facebook members.



Unfortunately, we are not launching it to the public yet but I have sent invites to a handful of " trusted " Gunpla friends to help us fill in the sections before opening it and inviting everyone to join and enjoy the hobby with us. XD



As of this writing the forum has 7 members only. hihi... Anyways, the MAC forums has all the sections that we think we will be needing to keep it as lively as any forum out there. It has the standard WIP, launch pad and tutorial sections, a gathering and introduction section and even a buy and sell and market section.



We are based in the Philippines of course but any non- Filipino Gunpla enthusiast is pretty much welcome, much like the MAC group page at Facebook. We will develop it a little further and invite a few friends before launching it.



I am looking forward to your support as much as you have supported my 9 month old blog and our 1 month old MAC group page. We will try to make the new forum as lively and active as much as we can, specially to the new and aspiring modelers out there.



Like I always say... Just enjoy the hobby guys!!! XD

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.