thumbnail

ZeroGunz Core Fighter Group Build WIP part 2



Ello guys, before retiring to bed yesterday I puttied up the seam lines of my CF... However, after sanding, detailing and priming... well as expected, a ton of problem areas revealed themselves. I need to reputty the error parts tonight and resand the CF tomorrow.



Anyways, the lazy boy in me prevailed... I got lazy to SB a vent thus I just used some koto parts. I then primed it immediately after detailing to check for errors... and as I've said there are a lot! hehe. I am really happy with how it looks anyways and will paint this by weekend. I can't do much Gunpla during weekdays anyways. ;)



Now here are some pics of my CF that still needs lots of clean up...



























Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! XD

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.