thumbnail

ZeroGunz Core Fighter Group Build WIP



Ello guys, I just finished the basic shape of my entry for ZeroGunz Core Fighter Group Build. Basically I replaced Genosider ( ZeroGunz admin ) coz he backed out. So I got the chance to join... One of the rules is that if a Moderator or Admin does not meet the deadline, you will become a member for some time and will have a " Shame banner ".



I do not want to be a member and lose my Moderator status. hihi... Anyways, like any Group Build ( GB ), the most important thing is to make it memorable for you at least. So I decided to modify an Eggplane and paint it in Core Fighter colors just to be unique.



However, I thought that only the Cockpit area will be usable in an Eggplane, So I eventually decided to Scratch Built my own Core Fighter in Super Deformed proportions. Why SD proportion, well... I suck at Scratch building and I love SDs! Now, here are some pics...











I did not have much progress pics, coz I am not comfortable at scratch building... I was so into not ruining the build I forgot to take photos during the build...
























After posting this at ZeroGunz and MAC, I will have to putty up the seam lines to let it cure overnight... So that I could sand it tomorrow and detail it a bit. Hopefully I could show a primed Core Fighter tomorrow. Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! XD

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.