thumbnail

Toymaker vs DC23: Star Build Strike Gundam Challenge


Kenny Lim aka Toymaker and I decided against working on the HGUC Rozen Zulu. We thought of working on the HG Star Build Strike Gundam instead. 

My kids love the anime and I think Kenny was influenced by some kids too. We think working on this kit will bring out the kid in us, instead of working on the more menacing looking Rozen Zulu.

My daughter got the kit as a prize at Gunpla Builders World Cup, where she won as 2nd runner up. She already snap fitted the kit a while back. To add more fun to the build, I bought the meteor hopper today.

This will be a fun side project as I work with a ton of pending commissioned works. This challenge is also a warm up as we work on the PG Unicorn as our main challenge next year. 

Hope you enjoy our mini challenge. We will be posting a ton of updates at our Facebook page soon...




Thanks as always for dropping by! Until next post guys! Just enjoy the hobby! :)

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.