thumbnail

PG Gundam MK-II WIP part 2 - diskette hangar dio



Ello guys, just a quick post on what I did earlier today...basically I did the base of my PG MKII hangar base and used some old diskettes for the wall, some High Impact Plastic Sheets ( HIPS ) for the ground of the hangar and an old tray for elevation. I also used some balloon sticks to reinforce the joints between the diskettes and the HIPS. I was about to glue some tubings using some Gunpla trees when I suddenly ran out of super glue. Dang!



Anyways, here are a few pics of the base so far...of course I will detail this with lots of tubings and maybe a catwalk and a platform at the corner. Obviously I am going for a maintenance bay type and not a full hangar...Now, here are the pics...





































Thanks for viewing! ;)


Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.