thumbnail

MG Kampfer ver DC23 - new night fx photos






Ello guys, someone suggested that I give a Gundam the same photo treatment I did with my Brutishdog kit which is a high contrast night effect - one light source photography. So basically I did, and what better kit to do it is my kampfer. My Kampfer has yellow side and a black side which I thought would look extra special once you put the light source over the yellow side only.



Anyways, I used my Nokia cellphone as the main light source and placed it around the yellow side in different angles for different effects. Looks great I think...gives the Kampfer a more menacing look. I was uploading the photos at the same old Kampfer gallery but then I realized that the old gallery has sooo much pictures already, thus its loading time is a bit long. SO, I decided to give these photos a different gallery of it's own and labeled it MG Kampfer ver DC23 - Night mode. Anyways here are the pics...











































































































































Thanks for viewing! til next post! ;)

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.