thumbnail

hguc Gaza-C snapfit



Ello guys, I am not in the mood to cut pla plates and do Gunpla today so I just snap fitted a hguc Gaza-C that has been in it's box for almost 2 years now. I got this kit from Bakuc 2008 or midyear challenge that I joined before. It was a pretty fun build, simple and straight forward.



The pose-ability is average and the clear green sensors is extra nice. The only thing a modeler would not want with this kit are the rubber wire parts. Rubber is impossible to paint and sand but it does look good snap fitted. The texture and matte finish of the rubber parts creates a nice contrast with the shiny plastic of the armor parts.



I did a quick research about the mech at mahq.net, and I discovered that the Gaza-C is in the Unicorn novel series. Lovely! actually I saw this mech in action in the ZZ series, but after knowing that it is also in the Unicorn series , I immediately displayed it alongside my hguc Kshatriya, hguc Geara Zulu and my hguc Unicorn. The design of the mech does compliment the design of the Kshatriya, a combination of squarish sharp edged pieces with round organic shapes. Love it!



As a modeller, I believe that the uglier the kit, the better it looks once modified. Ugly meaning it looks less humanoid and Gundam - ish...SO, I love ugly! hehe. Now here are some pics of this very nice ugly kit...

































































































Thanks for viewing guys! til' next post! ;)

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.